Conditions of Entry
We will not be liable for any personal injury or loss where negligence cannot be attributed to us.
Due to safety or operational requirements, physical restrictions and/or clothing or accessory restrictions may apply on the helicopter. If uncertain of the restrictions, please ask staff or check signs prior to participating.
We reserve the right to deny admission to persons under the age of 13 unless accompanied by a supervising companion over the age of 16. Pets are not permitted but service dogs are allowed to accompany a guest with a disability.
Responsibilities of Patrons
By your participation you accept the inherent risks of possible injury or harm associated with the flight and the inherent risks associated with any activity in or near water. You should consider this participation in a responsible manner and with good judgment, particularly if you have a health or medical condition, are pregnant or have other physical limitations. Patrons with medical conditions are responsible for assessing whether they can participate. You must seek medical advice if uncertain.
Photographs or videos taken by you must be for your own personal use and enjoyment and not for any commercial purpose. No flash photography is allowed in any attraction. We may use any photographs or video that we take of you for our commercial purposes without payment to you.
You may be refused entry or evicted if we reasonably believe that you are adversely affected by drugs or alcohol or behave inappropriately or breach any of these Terms & Conditions.
You must: –
- act with consideration for both yourself and others and refrain from behaviour which could affect your safety or the safety of others
- obey all reasonable written and verbal instructions and warnings given by our staff
- use safety equipment where directed
- only smoke in designated smoking areas
- let us inspect any bags or other goods in your possession immediately upon request
- be responsible for your own personal property as we will not be responsible for any loss.
Adults and carers are responsible for persons under their supervision.
No alcohol, glassware, food (including commercially prepared food), beverages, eskies or coolers are permitted unless required for special dietary needs (e.g. allergies) or by infants or babies.